Sunday, July 20, 2014

Grace's Challenge by Noemi De Leon - Review



Grace is a sculptress commissioned by the Goddess Artemis to craft life size men for her pleasure and entertainment. Grace has created a few so far, and Darius is her seventh creation for the goddess. Hermes is the one that brings the detailed order to Grace from Artemis. When Grace and Darius' worlds collide all the fun begins.





I enjoyed the story, it lagged in spots. The steamy spots were abundant, but always the same. So by half way thru, you know exactly what they were going to do. The end...well, i wish more info had been given, about her family's reaction, especially her brother. I don’t want to give anything away, but I'm glad I read it. It left me wanting more.




I received a copy for the purpose of an honest review.  I was not compensated for the review. 


Reviewed by Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment